Friday, January 25, 2013

Scripture Mastery Poetry and Scavenger Hunt


I am thankful to be teaching Seminary at a time when technology links me to so many wonderful teachers around the globe. We are all teaching The New Testament and within a few days/weeks of each other.
I am continually adding another Seminary Teacher's blog to my google reader list.
Yesterday, John Bushman from NW Seminary, posted this brilliant idea for Scripture Mastery.
There is a poem couplet for each Scripture.
I am going to use them as scavenger hunt clues for an activity close to St Patrick's Day when we search for a Pot of Gold.
Some of the couplets are challenging and some are easy which will work well for my students who are all working on different levels.

You may recognize the photo above. It has been shared on Pinterest over and over in the past 24 hours. Again, another wonderful resource for sharing and learning from other Seminary teachers.
If you have seen this, what ideas do you have to use it?
Happy Weekend!
I don't know about you, but when Friday comes, I am ready to not set my alarm for 4:45!

1 comment: